Bluebird Social Media is operated just outside of Bellingham, WA, by Abby Yates. Bluebird Social Media has grown organically from Abby’s passion to help businesses to reach their customers online in a meaningful and affordable way. What started as a side hustle in 2009, turned into a business in 2012. From there, it has grown exponentially… to a national and international marketing provider.
Abby has done it all, from bottom of the line to director level decisions, including:
- Rebranding campaigns for million dollar properties
- Promotions focused on dollar-per-visit measurements
- Social media management that equates to brick-and-mortar return on investment
- Consulting campaigns for community-wide awareness about events and culture
- The ability to create a unique voice for businesses that translates to fan engagement and excitement
- Thoughtful and multi-faceted loyalty campaigns
- Trackable conversions
- Highly successful online advertising campaigns
It’s fair to say that Abby has a pretty clear understanding of what makes for a strong promotion—and what doesn’t. She’s a trend maker or can create compelling campaigns incorporating viral trends.
Passionate about local business and philanthropy, she’s served in many capacities for the local community including: Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of NW Washington, Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Services (DVSAS) Board of Directors Member (2016-2019), Market Center Inc Board Member (current) and Nooksack Business Corporation-III Board of Directors Member (current).
When not busy with her amazing clients, Abby can be found at home in beautiful Whatcom County located in Washington state, with her husband, Brandon, and their beautiful children, Merritt and Jemma. She finds herself most grounded with water on her feet and sun on her face.
A member of the Nooksack Indian Tribe, you might recognize Abby for her warm, outgoing personality, her 40+ hours of Star Wars tattoos, or her love of karaoke.